Wednesday, June 20, 2007

NEWS!!

Okay, so I have lots of little bits of news that are actually big bits of news. For one, I haven't updated in a while, and I know that, but it is because my lappy died about two weeks ago - just after I accepted a job offer in Oregon and right when I was in the middle of moving. So I had to come to Oregon, find an apartment and get all settled before I even thought about taking in my lappy. Then I finally did take it in and I find out that on top of the hinges being broken (which was an obvious thing that was wrong with it) the hard drive crashed. I decided that with all that being wrong with it that it would be more worth my money to buy a new one than it was to try to fix the old one. So, I spent a bit more than I want, but I got it for a pretty good deal. Here is a website with the specs (that isn't what I paid though - I paid less!) Here is a pic --->


In other news, I love my new apartment, even though there are some nasty lookin' spiders - blech! But I still like my apartment. It is a weird feeling to know that I live alone and there is no one else around - I am never going to have anyone walk in on me - not that I do anything that would be awkward to walk in on, but you know what I mean.

My job is okay. It is a little hectic right now since I feel a little bit lost, but I am sure that I am going to figure it out, I just need to get into the swing of things. I like it, there are just days when it is a bit overwhelming.


Lastly, I have a bit more news that is kinda in a different vein - and I am not sure if I should share but since I really don't think that many people read my blog I am going to include it anyway. I am going to be an Aunty!! My older brother JR's girlfriend Jessie is pregnant!! It is way exciting. I am planning on knitting so many little things for the baby - he/she is going to wear nothing but hand-knitted garments for the first two years of its life! Okay, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but you get it. Anyway, I am off to do more things with my new lappy. Unless something happens to this lappy (I got the warranty though so it won't) I will definitely update sooner.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I keep telling Ryan that I need to call you since you're stateside now and won't cost either of us an arm and a leg.

we're doing great. It's so fetching hot here. We finally got the air conditioning in my neon fixed and as soon as Ry has his Rodeo back (still not fixed) then we're going to sell my Neon and pay most of the new car off.

How are you? you don't update on here very often and I'm resisting facebook