Friday, October 20, 2006

Likes and Dislikes

So the other day I was walking on campus and I saw this girl wearing a skirt with leggings underneath, and I thought about how much I hate that. I also hate pointy-toed high heels and not getting any mail ever. I hate being too hot or too cold and I hate it when my favourite song on a CD is the only one that skips. I hate hurting other people's feelings, even unintentionally. I hate it when people don't use their turn signals. I hate it when people I have known for years still can't spell/pronounce my last name. I hate buying pants that already have holes in them.

However, I do love vacuuming and the feel of the sun on my face and when they light up the Y on the side of the mountain during homecoming and graduation. I love the fog machine and being able to say hi to people on campus that I know. I love compliments and chocolate chip cookies. I love watching movies and seeing other people happy because of something I have done. I love throwing a good party, or even just going to a good party. I love meeting new people and having new experiences.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are so confident in who you are. I have always admired that about you. Keep it up!