Friday, March 16, 2007

Okay, so I have still been knitting up a storm, and the result is on this post! It was my old roommate's birthday a while ago and so I decided to make her some little slippers.

Then, I finally finished the sweater I have been working on for so long. This is the picture of my roommate in said sweater. I think it turned out really good. I took another picture as well, but Christina is making a weird face in it and I think that she might not want me to put a picture of her with a weird face on my blog, so I decided I would be nice. I might have to take more pics later to put on here with her not making a weird face.

As for the job search, which has been going on for 2 and a half months now, things are not looking good. I have another interview on this coming wed, but I am not sure how it will go. The thing is that all the places I have interviewed so far have liked me until they found out that I could only work for one year, then they seem a lot less interested. And Christina said that I don't HAVE to tell them that legally, but I feel dishonest not mentioning it. Also, this job interview is for the U of U, which is great except that I live in Provo, which is like an hours drive away and I don't even have a car. And I am not sure I want to live in SLC ... so I am just not sure what I will do, even if I do get the job. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. I just hate waiting an not being able to plan for my future. Grr!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love the booties you gave me and I love that sweater Christina is modeling.

You're so stinking cute and talented.