Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well then ...

So, I am being a bad girl today - I am not going to go to choir practice. I should but I really don't feel like it. So I am not. Tra la la.

Yesterday was a good day. We went shooting out past Banks at this little place that I couldn't get back to if I wanted to. We had a lot of guns and ammo and we shot targets such as milk jugs and pop cans and we also shot clay pigeons. My friend Adam had this 7MM rifle that was my favorite thing to shoot of all the guns we had. It was powerful and had a pretty good kickback on it but it was fun. I think the main thing I liked was the feel of it and the fact that it had a really good scope on it.

I am not really in the mood to write a long post right now. I just don't know what to say. I have a lot of things that I am thinking about, just nothing worth writing. I have been trying to do better at asserting myself - and I am doing okay. Not stellar. But okay. The thing is that I still am worried about offending people. Which is okay I guess. I will still work on it.

Well, that is all for now (I told you that I didn't want to write a long post). Bye for now. Sorry this was such a boring post.

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

I love shooting the 7mm too. Hope to see you soon.