Thursday, May 03, 2007

Knitting

Finally, I was able to upload pictures of my most recently finished knitting project. What I did was I took this pattern from Knitty and I modified it a little bit. For one, I added a zipper, and pockets at the front, then I added a collar because I don't feel like learning how to crochet around the neckline. I think it turned out okay, but I am not sure how I feel about the neckline. I will have to wear it a little more and see if I get used to it. It is really warm though - the day I took these pictures I was roasting!! Anyway, I said I would put pics on here and now I did. Yay for knitting!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love this! I think it AND you look fantastic.

I can't believe you made that...i'm so impressed. I think the neckline looks good. I guess if its really that warm, you'd want a bit higher neck, but you could always wear a cute top underneath (like the one in the picture) and it'd be great as it is.