Finally, I was able to upload pictures of my most recently finished knitting project. What I did was I took this pattern from Knitty and I modified it a little bit. For one, I added a zipper, and pockets at the front, then I added a collar because I don't feel like learning how to crochet around the neckline. I think it turned out okay, but I am not sure how I feel about the neckline. I will have to wear it a little more and see if I get used to it. It is really warm though - the day I took these pictures I was roasting!! Anyway, I said I would put pics on here and now I did. Yay for knitting!