Monday, June 23, 2008

Sucky Poster

Well, I am a sucky poster. Especially as of late. I guess I just have been busy. Busy getting things ready for the summer at work, trying to get finances in order and stuff like that, trying to get my life in order. You know, doing little things. Lol.

I have been working on my story but I haven't done anything on it for a while - I have been a bit busy. Let me tell you about my week. Monday was family home evening for my ward. Tuesday was the night my friend got back to town so we went to the movies. Wednesday I went to bed way early (after doing some laundry) and I really needed it! Thursday I gave blood then went to play pool with some friends. Friday after work my roommates and some other friends and I went camping. Saturday we (everyone who was camping and more) went rafting down the Deschutes river. Then when we got back we played some games with some other friends. Then on Sunday (today) I went to church and then afterwards I watched the movie 'Jane Eyre' (the masterpiece theatre version) that is 4 hours long. Whew! What a week. I am glad I did some fun stuff though, that means that I enjoyed myself before work gets crazy - which happens tomorrow. Wish me luck! So this next week I am just going to try to survive work and I am going to work on my story, although I don't think that I am going to be finished it by the deadline for the contest I want to enter. Sadness :( But good thing it is a annual contest and they have deadlines 4 times a year, every year. So if I don't get it finished I can enter it at a later date. And I might work on other things to submit to other contests too. We will see.

No comments: