Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Weekend

So, Friday night I went to a friend's wedding reception. It was fun - small and quick and fun. I like weddings, because I love seeing my friends who get married when they are so happy (and she did look beautiful and happy) but I hate them because of the inadequacy I feel and how I feel like I will never have one. Seriously. Whatever.

After that we went to hang out with this friend of ours and we stayed over at his place until late just chatting and hanging out and even playing the Wii a bit.

Then on Saturday I had to go to work for a bit in the morning, then I came back home and watched a couple shows on Hulu (love that website!) I just want to insert here how much I really like the show 'Dollhouse'. I gave it a try because it is Joss Whedon - who created some of my favorite shows ever (Firefly, Buffy, Angel) - but I keep watching it because it is interesting. You should watch it if you get a chance. I also watched the new Office. Hilarious.

Then we went to visit some friends who live in Tillamook area. It was great. I love those guys. They are really cool and down to earth and just really good at making you feel comfortable and accepted, no matter what.

Now we are back and I am just waiting to get in the shower so I can get ready for church.

Overall - good weekend. :D

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

It was great having you come stay with us. Hope you can all come again soon.