Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Post

So, today is Christmas day and it has been a good one. I mean it. It has been a really good Christmas. I stayed up way too late last night chatting with Dallas and Jessie and then I still had to wrap presents. So basically I slept barely at all before JR woke me up to open presents after Mom got home from work. It was okay though because I just went right back to bed after the presents. The worst part about all of it is that Mom has been sick since about a week before I even got here and I think she gave it to me. Luckily I didn't seem to get as sick as she is - at least I haven't yet. I just got all achey and I had a headache and I was dizzy and stuff like that. It was weird. It came on really fast too. It was Christmas Eve and I felt fine all morning but then I had a nap on the couch and when I woke up from that I felt like crap. And I told JR and Jessie I would babysit Johnny for a while but I felt so crappy that I mostly just sat there and stared at him. Poor kid. He wanted to play but I couldn't really move. Sorry Johnny. He is super cute though. I love that little boy. :D

Anyway, I am going to sign off - I think I will give my roomie a call. I hope that the airports are all cleared out by the time that I go to leave or else there are going to be some problems. :(

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

Sick for Christmas? What a bummer! I hope you get feeling better soon. In the mean time enjoy your family. We'll keep our fingers crossed that the flights are good for your trip home.