Thursday, December 11, 2008

Huge 8 Ball

Okay, so I knitted this toque last night (yeah, that's right, I said toque - deal with it) and it is huge. Like, massive. Too big for anyone to ever wear. Well, that is not exactly true - but you know how when you put on a toque it is supposed to be snug and you kinda have to stretch it to put it on? Well, this one is nothing like that. This is loose. I think if I was wearing it and I bent over it would fall off. And I did an 8 ball pattern on it (I will post pics eventually maybe) and I didn't leave enough slack on the yarn and so the 8 is all bunchy and messed up. Anyway, I am going to try again and make it smaller (maybe I will actually figure out gauge this time!) and see if it works out. It would have been cute if it wasn't for those mess ups though. Wish me luck.

Anyway, I am off to the dentist to get some fillings replaced and a cleaning. I know it makes me sound sick, but I am super excited. Seriously. I haven't been able to chew on the left side of my mouth for months now and it will be nice to fix that. Yay for the dentist!

No comments: