Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rejection

Well, a friend and I were talking about all the sinlge guys we know and I have come to a conclusion. I don't feel sorry for them. Well, a few of them ... maybe ... but seriously, if you aren't asking girls out and you know a lot of girls then it is your own darn fault. You can't expect to fall in love at first sight. It is okay to go out with someone a few times and then decide if you like them. And if you are worried about rejection then think about this boys ... you may get rejected when you ask out that girl and she says no, but I am getting rejected every time you ask out someone who is not me. Seriously. Every time a guy I like asks out a roommate or a friend or some girl I don't know, that is rejection. Even if my interest in him is only minimal, it is still a rejection. So now that you know I get rejected so often maybe you will feel less hurt when one or two girls say no to a date.

No comments: