Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bleargh

That is the noise that describes how I felt as soon as I saw my email this morning. When the only thing in your inbox is an email from your boss that is tagged with high importance that is titled 'CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET IN' it isn't the greatest start to your day. Well, at least it isn't the greatest start to mine. But oh well, it wasn't as bad as it could've been (and has been in the past) so I will take what I can get.

Last night's FHE turned out really well. We had people bring stuff they wanted to donate to DI and then before taking it all in we did a little fashion show. I was in charge (we have pairs in charge, but my partner had to work - and was absent during the whole planning process) and even though there were way fewer people there than usual it still turned out great and we donated a lot of stuff. I am glad. Makes me feel good to help give people opportunities to serve and get do some spring cleaning in the meantime.

But now I am looking forward to the nothing that I have planned for tonight. Seriously, I just want to watch some Buffy, knit and do laundry. And then read. And then go to bed at a decent time. I don't really want to leave the house. I will if something good comes up, but I kinda hope something good doesn't come up. We will see.

Well, I guess I should go do more work. I need to check on a few things and help settle some statements. And then change. We are going to go to Qdoba for lunch today. It has become a Tuesday tradition since it is double point Tuesday. Yay for points!

No comments: